Supported by various pavement products, laboratories and years of experience through advanced technologies, WASCO is encourage to conduct any kind of road construction and/or pavement works. Comprehensive experiences in highway, protocol, province and residential roads maintenance/construction, had brought WASCO as one of reliable road Construction Company. A strong commitment and effort in quality, health and safety as well as environment aspects for all the conducted works, had made WASCO become trusted partners of various road owners/stake holders on the same commitment, toward sustainability in all aspects.
WASCO first involvement in Indonesia’s road construction was indeed in a mega project at Sukarno‐Hatta Airport construction. Massive materials, equipment as well as advanced technologies were brought at the highest level to deliver customer satisfaction, i.e. an international airport ‘flagship’ in Indonesia. The maintenance of Juanda airport at Surabaya was also a milestone for WASCO in the construction/maintenance in the airport area.
We can provide any or all of the following civil construction services:
1. Toll Gate and Accessories: Making the toll gate, complete with accessories.
2. Stone Masonry for Drainage and Retaining Wall.
3. Drainage (Stone Masonry, Concrete Precast – U Ditch, Reinforced Concrete Pipe)
4. Concrete Curb: Installation of concrete curb to curb.
5. Pedestrian Work: Making sidewalks for pedestrians.
6. Concrete Barrier for Toll Road.
7. Expansion Joint: Mounting joint for bridge construction.
8. Asphaltic Joint Filler.
9. Grouting (Polyurethane, PC + Additive).
Mining industry is one of the major factors in Indonesia’s economic highlights. The industry requires a strong support to withstand the increasing demand of the mine. One of the important infrastructures of a coal mining is the hauling road. Since 2004, WASCO had started to construct an approx of 70 km hauling road of a public listed coal mining company at Kalimantan, i.e. PT Adaro Indonesia. Until to date, the company had entrusted WASCO to maintained and conduct expansion of the hauling road.